Total Pageviews

Monday 23 June 2014

Let not my love be called idolatry (Sonnet 1)

Let not my love be called idolatry (Sonnet 1)

Let not my love be called idolatry.
Thy absence in permanence I’ll never know.
My heart lives in solitary,
Except for a place reserved for thee.
My devotion and benevolence to thee I wish to show.
Recalled the umpteen times you said you would like to know me better.
In thee I see more than just a friend to cuddle.
In thee I see an older and exemplary brother.
From harm I would provide you a shelter.
Our first date on 4th April 2014 I’ll always remember.
Over dinner and wine we engaged in our cheerful banter.
You said you would flip the table at "Emma".
My kindness and complacence to thee will never end.
Honesty, devotion and benevolence dedicated to thee, TJX, my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment